Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Not Good, But Not Bad

Hello everyone, to start off I would like to apologize for not streaming like I claimed I was going too. I actually ran into a problem that basically makes it so I am not able to stream from my Home. It has to do with how my stream reacts with the streaming services servers or something along those lines. Anyways I would like to apologize for that and I will keep you updated if I find some way to get my stream going. Now, this past week I didn't really play a wide variety of games. I mostly stuck with Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, H1Z1, and Trackmania. If you haven't heard of Trackmania I am going to automatically assume you have absolutely zero insight into the gaming world. Trackmania is a community driven racing game with a fairly popular European competitive scene. Basically what happens in the game is you race others from around the world on tracks built by people from the community of the game. I think they have a weekly rotation of about 10-15 different tracks that servers usually rotate between. Another new thing I tried out is CEVO for Counter Strike. CEVO is a free game finder I guess is what you could call it. You download the CEVO program and you can use it to connect to higher level Counter Strike games with other players around the world. People usually use it for casual games with random people, but it can also be used as a competitive Scrimmage program or even for tournaments. Other than those 2 new game I tried out, the past week was kinda of a boring gaming week for me. Which is kind of a shame to think that I had a boring week playing video games. Alright, maybe I use the word “boring” a little too literally here. Obviously I was not BORED playing games, I love playing games and I can always have a fun time doing it. What I mean by “boring” is that it wasn’t really spectacular in any way. Nothing happened that was incredibly memorable in some way to me or anything like that. And don’t get me wrong that is completely ok in my book. You can’t really go around playing video games expecting every single day to have some amazing moment that knocks your socks off and tickles your jimmies you know? That just kind of makes gaming sound more of a chore than something you do to relax. And if you are a person that thinks gaming should be like that, I think you should find a new hobby.

1 comment:

  1. I too am a big gamer. I don't really game so much on the computer because I only have a surface pro 3, but I enjoy watching KYRSPEEDY's H1Z1 battle royale's and CSGO games.

    ReplyDelete